environment settings

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:12:47 UTC 2018

It was operator error : D When patching config/$(OSTYPE).mk, I had undefined $(RANLIB) in the makefile below:

include config/$(OSTYPE).mk

$(DIRLIB)libtaucs$(LIBEXT): $(libtaucs_content) $(STDDEPS)
	- $(RM) $(DIRLIB)libtaucs$(LIBEXT)
	$(AR) $(AOUTFLG)$(DIRLIB)libtaucs$(LIBEXT) $(libtaucs_content)
	$(RANLIB) $(DIRLIB)libtaucs$(LIBEXT)

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com