unorthodox build setup?

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 02:07:04 UTC 2018

This worked:

    use_autoreconf yes
    autoreconf.dir ${worksrcpath}/generic/libreduce/src

    pre-configure {
        set builddir [exec ${worksrcpath}/scripts/findhost.sh [exec ${worksrcpath}/config.guess]]
        set redbin ${prefix}/libexec/${name}/csl/reduce.app/Contents/MacOS/reduce

        configure.dir ${worksrcpath}/generic/libreduce/${builddir}
        configure.cmd ${autoreconf.dir}/configure
        configure.args-append \
            --disable-universal \
            --with-reduce=${redbin}

        xinstall -d ${configure.dir}
    }

    pre-build {
        set builddir [exec ${worksrcpath}/scripts/findhost.sh [exec ${worksrcpath}/config.guess]]
        build.dir ${worksrcpath}/generic/libreduce/${builddir}
    }

Since the documentation is nonexistent, I’d like to copy the source to the share directory. Can you use the copy macro to copy directories to destroot, indicating individual files within to ignore?

Mark Brethen
mark.brethen at gmail.com