Error: Unable to determine location of a macOS SDK.

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:46:12 UTC 2018

> On Oct 6, 2018, at 5:24 PM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
>

> This is one of the reasons our installation instructions say to install
> both Xcode and the Command Line Tools. But see also
> <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57143>.
>
> - Josh

Exactly.

I will admit I am currently trying (myself) to see if I can _not_ install the command-line tools any longer, so as to facilitate reliable SDK changes for building ports, should it come to that.

Once the command-line tools are installed, changing the SDK with configure.sdkroot seems less certain and reliable to me.

Ken