cloning the macports-ports travis/CI to personal ports tree repositories?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Oct 16 17:00:26 UTC 2018

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 12:54, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please correct if I'm wrong; the CI system running on macports-ports uses github build farms, correct?

Travis CI, not GitHub.

> IOW, it should be possible to clone it to serve personal ports tree repos without burdening MacPorts resources?

Yes, of course.

> Are there guidelines somewhere how to tweak the travis.yml and _ci/bootstrap.sh in order to get things set up correctly?

The best documentation we have is probably from last year's GSOC
project (let me check), but we should probably come up with clear
instructions about how to set it for yourself. You need your own
Travis account to start with.

> Also, would it be possible to add a 10.9 config?

No, see https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/reference/osx/#os-x-version

Mojca