cloning the macports-ports travis/CI to personal ports tree repositories?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:23:12 UTC 2018

On Tuesday October 16 2018 19:00:26 Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Thanks!

>Travis CI, not GitHub.

Ah, yes, of course.

>project (let me check), but we should probably come up with clear
>instructions about how to set it for yourself.

A generous dose of comments in the bootstrap script would already help - also for maintenance purposes.
The biggest mystery for me is why the script adds a remote for the macports-ports repo and then checks it out; isn't that taken care of automatically by the CI?

>You need your own
>Travis account to start with.

I already have a repository that uses a Travis CI so I should be fine there.

R.