Issues with clock_gettime(CLOCK_REALTIME, &wait) pre macOS 10.13

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Oct 23 14:50:54 UTC 2018

OSX sometimes doesn't provide useful features, or has issues. I love the idea of the `snowleopardfixes` port to provide and fix for Snow Leopard. I'd support expanding the concept to other missing features such as this `clock_gettime` for ports installing on OSX that doesn't provide this functionality (ditto for `posix_memalign`). Doing this would greatly simplify some port patches as well as provide better older-OS compatibility; also keeps these fixes in 1 place for easier maintenance and referral. Seems like a reasonable solution to me! - MLD