Adding a Code of Conduct to MacPorts

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Sep 19 17:19:05 UTC 2018

I definitely agree that when a document enumerates examples -- even with the "including but not limited to" -- it sets the stage for your scenario. Thus, moving away from examples is probably wise. I, too, like the Ruby CoC: it's short and concise, stating the basic principles rather than specifics. It might be overly vague and open to interpretation, but that's OK. Anyway, thanks for that info, George. It's definitely worth considering how detailed or vague we in MacPorts-land would like any CoC we might adopt. - MLD