Macports Reduce build

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:17:03 UTC 2018

I have updated the Macports portfile for Reduce snapshot 2018-08-08. Everything seems to function properly, with one exception: reduce.app. When launched in gui mode under X11 the plot command does not open AquaTerm, as if it does not recognize $PATH. When run from the command line, AquaTerm opens and a graph is displayed. I might add that the application bundles reside in /opt/local/libexec/reduce and are symlinked to /Applications/MacPorts/reduce.

reduce @20180808 (math)

                      differential equations, integration, matrix manipulation and 3D plotting.
                      It also contains a large number of additional packages.
Homepage:             http://reduce-algebra.sourceforge.net/

Build Dependencies:   automake, autoconf
Library Dependencies: libedit, libtool, xorg-libXcursor, Xft2, xorg-libXrandr, fontconfig,
                      freetype, ncurses
Runtime Dependencies: gnuplot
Platforms:            darwin
License:              BSD and LGPL-2.1
Maintainers:          Email: mark.brethen at gmail.com
                      Policy: openmaintainer

Port reduce contains:
  /Applications/MacPorts/reduce/bootstrapreduce.app
  /Applications/MacPorts/reduce/csl.app
  /Applications/MacPorts/reduce/reduce.app
  /opt/local/bin/bootstrapreduce
  /opt/local/bin/csl
  /opt/local/bin/redcsl
  /opt/local/bin/redpsl
  /opt/local/bin/rfcsl
  /opt/local/bin/rfpsl
  /opt/local/libexec/reduce/README
  /opt/local/libexec/reduce/csl/bootstrapreduce.app
  /opt/local/libexec/reduce/csl/csl.app
  /opt/local/libexec/reduce/csl/reduce.app
  /opt/local/libexec/reduce/manual.pdf
  /opt/local/share/man/man1/redcsl.1.gz
  /opt/local/share/man/man1/redpsl.1.gz

Mark Brethen