[MacPorts] #58307: [port abandoned] abcde

Gabriel Rosenkoetter gr at eclipsed.net
Sat Apr 6 01:18:17 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-05 17:02 EDT, MacPorts wrote:
> #58307: [port abandoned] abcde
>  Maintainer has not had any activity
>  [https://trac.macports.org/search?q=eclipsed.net since 2016] and had been
>  assigned #56443.
>
>  #48948 was also opened on their port but I think they might not have ever
>  been notified of it.

Ack! Wait! I'm still here!

I apologize that I missed that trac. I'm sure I must've received an
email about it, but I've been distracted. Also: I was apparently not
subscribed to macports-dev (and it's probably my fault that I didn't
realize that I should be?).

Chris, thank you for pulling the upstream update in! (I'm also on the
abcde lists, but I haven't been paying any better attention there.)

If you'd like to pick the abcde port up entirely, I'd be fine with that,
but I think maybe having a single maintainer is (demonstrably: me!) not
the best plan, and I think I'm in a better place to pay attention again.

I confess I don't recall the details of how join-maintainership gets set
up. I think maybe one has to be primary? If so, it seems like you
(Chris) are more in the loop right now, so maybe that should be you?

--
Gabriel Rosenkoetter
gr at eclipsed.net