Season of Docs from Google Open Source

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Sat Apr 6 07:59:17 UTC 2019

Although there hasn't been any interest shown by the community regarding
GSoD [1] and feeling that it could be highly beneficial to MacPorts
(relatively easier projects and the equal stipend to participants compared
to GSoC will attract candidates), I am bumping the thread to give it
another chance.

Organization application submissions are open till Apr 23.

[1]:
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/03/introducing-season-of-docs.html

- Umesh