GSoC 2019 [Phase out dependency on Xcode]

Satryaji Aulia satraul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:44:43 UTC 2019

Hi Clemens, I'd also like your feedback on my proposal,
particularly about Xcode dependency. What do you think?

Also thanks for the 1 hour tutorial on macports-base. It helped
a lot with understanding the MacPorts system, not just me but
other prospective GSOC students as I read on the mailing list.