Speed up trace mode (GSoC Project)

Mihir Luthra 1999mihir.luthra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:39:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:59 AM Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 01:03:12AM +0530, Mihir Luthra wrote:
> > > Can you pastebin a main.log of a build that fails like this?
> >
> > https://pastebin.com/FVdp4WTw
>
> The problematic lines are
>
> :debug:archivefetch failed verification with key
> /opt/local/share/macports/macports-pubkey.pem
> :debug:archivefetch openssl output: Verified OK
>
> which is very weird, because it says the verification failed, but it
> also says the OpenSSL output is "Verified OK", which says exactly the
> opposite.
>
> The command it runs is
>
>   openssl dgst \
>     -ripemd160 \
>     -verify \
>     -pubkey /opt/local/share/macports/macports-pubkey.pem \
>     -signature ncurses-6.1_0.darwin_18.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160 \
>     ncurses-6.1_0.darwin_18.x86_64.tbz2
>
> Maybe you can reproduce this command on your system manually and see if
> it works? It seems this command will return a non-zero exit code for
> reasons I don't know.

I will surely check it tomorrow, as today is the last date of application
submission so improvising it as much as I can :)

Also can you please give a look to the proposal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14eSXwZ6N1vRcBudaJWlwO5G17dY5B1nHgfhh52tSnv0/edit?usp=sharing

I was editing the schedule content to fit it into table so its not
currently done.
Rest others, i.e. methodology and phases which contain all the main
information are done. Please consider giving some feedback. :)

 regards,
Mihir