GSoC 2019 [Phase out dependency on Xcode]

Satryaji Aulia satraul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:55:19 UTC 2019

Hi Mojca, Clemens, and everyone.

Thank you for the feedback and comments, I've incorporated
the suggestions and submitted my final proposal.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 3:50 AM Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:
> I've left a couple of comments in your Google Doc, but overall yours is
> a solid proposal. Sorry for only picking up on your thread now, but
> we've been somewhat overwhelmed by GSoC proposals this year.

I understand that you're being overloaded right now. I've read
up on last year's mailing list about GSOC and it looks like
you're receiving more than 5x (?) of last year's traffic.

> don't have time to review the PR right now, but please feel free to keep
> pestering me about it weekly or biweekly until I get to it.

Will do.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 6:50 PM Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:
> Amazing new feature, thank you!

You're welcome, I'm glad to help.

> Cool, thank you very much.
> I then realised that it wasn't asciidoctor we were missing as a
> package, but docbookrx (which we will need for conversion of our guide
> which is currently in docbook).
> Sorry for misguidance, but thank you for the update in any case.

I see now, I thought that I had misread your email haha.

Good luck for everyone involved.