GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:27:04 UTC 2019

Here's a poc of buildbot workers running on mac VM using libvirt (thought
I'm not sure whether this is the kind of thing we need):
https://github.com/nextgis/buildbot

I have submitted a final proposal with some more changes. I'm sorry for
being late (since there are just a couple of hours left for the deadline),
it would be great if you could review it once.

Thank you for providing valuable guidance!