GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:11:53 UTC 2019

Hello,
For testing a new Portfile in my local repository, the Macports guide says
that I need to edit the sources.conf file. However, this file is locked and
I'm not able to unlock it. Could you tell me the right way to tackle this?
Also, do I need to have a distfile and/or tarball to generate checksum.
For the buidbot Portfile, would it be better to create a diff patch
(ignoring the npm dependencies ATM).

Thank you.
Rajdeep