[off-topic] remove app association from file extension

Helmut K. C. Tessarek tessarek at evermeet.cx
Sun Apr 21 18:28:19 UTC 2019

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your reply.

On 2019-04-20 19:51, Christopher Chavez wrote:
> Ask Different (apple.stackexchange.com)

I can try that, but I'm not very confident that I will get any useful
information there. Some people on stackechange are arrogant and have a "I know
it but I'm not going to tell you" attitude that irks me to say the least.

> Maybe the same can be said of discussions.apple.com, too.

Ha, no way. I have never, ever received and answer there that solved my
problems. People there tend to read only half of the problem and give you a
solution that has nothing to do with your problem. Most of the time nobody
knows the real solution and deflect, and often there's no answer at all.
e.g. https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/3905

But I will try the apple.stackexchange and let's see. Maybe I get lucky after
all. Who knows.

Cheers,
 K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/