Setting up port builds on Azure using master branch of macports

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Aug 9 13:01:46 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-09 11:23, Ruben Di Battista wrote:
> What are the longest ports to build?
>
> In my experience paraview and mame, also probably the compilers. And
> they should fit the 360 minutes, right?

I do not think any single port build will take that long. However, we
first need to install all dependencies before we can actually test the
submitted port. In case there are no binary packages for the
dependencies, these also have to be compiled from scratch first and that
might take a long time.

Rainer