Preparing for 2.6.0 beta

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Aug 24 13:55:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-8-24 21:59 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 at 05:45, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
>>
>> I think we're pretty close to being ready to make a new stable branch
>> and tag a beta. Clemens is going to make one more change related to
>> Xcode checking; are there any other changes that really need to go in
>> before the beta?
>
> I would be grateful for addressing these:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/50448

Way too late to do anything about that in base. The plan is as described
in comment 16.

> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56042

I don't think this is really needed with bootstrapping of libcxx working.

> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55471

Not sure what is even left to do there, but it also seems less important
if we don't support multiple stdlibs support going forward.

- Josh