[certbot] port upgrade fails

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Fri Aug 30 18:17:44 UTC 2019

Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:

> Presently, I'm trying to modify py-acme & cerbot to use git instead .
> These two ports are among the for me mission critical ones.
> And I spent several days getting certbot to integrate with my dns
> service. ( I have to use "dns-01 challenge" because I use *.domain i my
> certs).
>
> I'll might also take a go at doing variants for the various dns-services
> certbot supports natively ; but they - as well as the apache & ngix
> server integration - are of no interest to me, because I've got a really
> complicated apache server configuration .

OK - I've got working 0.37.2 versions of both
  certbot :
    https://macports.mathiesen.info/portfiles/security/certbot/Portfile
  py-acme :
    https://macports.mathiesen.info/portfiles/python/py-acme/Portfile
based upon git :
    https://macports.mathiesen.info/logs/certbot-0.37.2.log

now, for the subports 👍🏻🤓 - after some 💤🛌💤

This has - so far - been an interesting exercise 😀😇

I've
   - removed python-3.6
   - made python-3.7 the default
     as python-2.7 is being EOLed 1/1-2020