[certbot] port upgrade fails

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Sat Aug 31 18:23:00 UTC 2019

Bjarne,

Thanks for adding all those missing sub-ports!

I had seen many of these in the FreeBSD ports on my servers (I currently only use certbot under FreeBSD, as I no longer maintain any macOS based servers that are exposed to the internet).

With some minor tweaks, I’ll fold this into the main certbot Portfile.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula