[macports-ports] branch master updated: nrpe, nsca: remove outdated ports

Chih-Hsuan Yen yan12125 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:31:49 UTC 2019

Thank you very much for brining this up. The major point is in a github
comment of the corresponding PR - these ports have most likely been broken
since Apple removed OpenSSL headers in 2015, and there is not even a
request on Trac for fixing or upgrading it, which IMO is a good sign that
nobody really cares about them, and thus the removal.

Note that this is different from software dead upstream. There are still
commits in upstream repos in 2017. Instead, I decided to remove them as no
MacPorts users are interested apparently.

Regards,

Chih-Hsuan Yen

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez <mcalhoun at macports.org> 於 2019年2月3日 週日 00:34寫道: