introduce @lastic

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:33:21 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I thought I would take a moment to introduce a new port maintainer recruited from the macrumors forums, @lastic (Erik).  Erik originally found and started building and distributing the “smtube” software port I brought in recently, and comes on as a co-maintainer of that port to begin with while he gets the lay of the land. He has both interest and expertise in bringing current software to the PowerPC / older systems world, and has several examples of software he’s brought in by hand using MacPorts infrastructure.

Erik is hoping to use MacPorts Portfiles and tools to make porting things smoother, so hopefully he’ll find the transition not too difficult and will be on the “net benefit” end of things quickly.

Best,

Ken