Docker container with MacPorts

Karan Sheth karan.sheth at somaiya.edu
Wed Jun 26 16:30:04 UTC 2019

Hey,

Yay, thank you very much!

> It builds and works fine for me. (We should put the file somewhere to one
> of our repositories.)

Glad to know it works!!

Failed to parse file foo/bar/Portfile: MacPorts does not support qt4 on
> platforms other than darwin
> Failed to parse file lang/chicken/Portfile: can't read "archs()": no such
> element in array

Yes it fails for around 361 ports.

It would probably make sense to report all these errors to a ticket, and
> address them.
> We could at some point probably also set CI that would at least run
> portindex and lint on linux (probably not the full build).

Build fails for most ports so we probably don't want to do that.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth

--

 <https://www.somaiya.edu>        <http://www.somaiya-ayurvihar.org>