Mail delivery of macports-changes disabled for Gmail users

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Mar 1 07:05:25 UTC 2019

On 26.02.19 02:55, Zero King wrote:
> CCing the author would send the email to them, right? I don't want to
> receive these emails, and PR authors could be confused when receiving
> these emails.

Yes, you are right. Thanks for pointing this out. Using CC is not a
solution.

The goal [1] was to additionally include the author in a reply with the
least effort, but the Reply-To field is already taken by the
macports-dev mailing list.

I guess we will just have to copy and paste the mail address from the
body in the future.

Rainer

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52826