GSoC 2019 [Collect build statistics]

Arjun Salyan arjun.salyan.che17 at itbhu.ac.in
Mon Mar 11 08:18:21 UTC 2019

I have a couple of doubts here:

1. Once I install mpstats does it still send weekly reports? I could not
find the required code to do this in the port files. Code for manually
submitting is available in mpstats.tcl but I am unable to locate the code
for automating the submissions. What am I missing here?

2. I am completely new to Buildbot. I went though their website buildbot.net,
I understand its functioning, but am not getting the practical approach.
Can you give me a brief idea of how it is implemented with Macports? Like
what are the events that are taking place and when?

Thank You.