GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Pierre Tardy tardyp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:29:09 UTC 2019

Hi Rajdeep,

Sorry if I have not been clear.
The project I have linked is quite a large project which will actually
takes several summer in order to finish. What I meant is that it would be
good for synergy if we have another student on that project, as this is on
the same domain, and you could work with him/her to share your findings and
best practices.

You can start working on macport custom buildbot UI without waiting for
this project, and we can start working on that in modern javascript of
typescript if needed.

uglycoyte did a poc which you can find here:
https://github.com/uglycoyote/buildbot-react-plugin-boilerplate

I am not sure of the state of the PoC.
I suggest you as a welcome challenge to build yourself a buildbot
environment, with the react plugin installed in, displaying "hello from
Rajdeep's Buildbot"

Would that work for you?

Regards
Pierre