GSoC 2019 [Collect build statistics]

Arjun Salyan arjun.salyan.che17 at itbhu.ac.in
Thu Mar 21 10:27:18 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 10:20 AM Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:

> (2) You made a simple PR last time to fix portindex2json for a more
> reasonable output of categories. Would you be willing for a tiny bit
> more difficult task and try to improve the output for maintainers as
> well? We would want a list of all maintainers with two optional keys
> for each (email &  github handle) plus a boolean value to tell whether
> the port is under openmaintainer policy.

Hi, I was working on this. What do I do with "nomaintainer" ? For now I am
getting the following output.

{

    "variants"         : "clang33 clang34 clang37 clang38 clang39 clang40
clang50 clang60 clang70 mpich mpich_devel openmpi openmpi_devel python26
python27 python33 python34 python35 python36 python37 debug no_static
no_single regex_match_extra universal",

    "subports"         : "boost-numpy",

    "portdir"          : "devel\/boost",

    "description"      : "Collection of portable C++ source libraries",

    "homepage"         : "http:\/\/www.boost.org",

    "epoch"            : "0",

    "platforms"        : "darwin",

    "name"             : "boost",

    "depends_lib"      : "port:zlib port:expat port:bzip2 port:libiconv
port:icu port:python27",

    *"openmaintainer"   : True,*

    "long_description" : "Boost provides free portable peer-reviewed C++
libraries. The emphasis is on portable libraries which work well with the
C++ Standard Library.",

    "license"          : "Boost-1",

    *"maintainers"      : [{*

*        "github" : "https://www.github.com/ryandesign