fake azure pipeline failures

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Mar 23 17:30:36 UTC 2019

On Mar 23, 2019, at 04:45, Christopher Jones wrote:

> Also, it makes no sense the travis builds timeout - The build should not take anything close to 50mins - and again these builds seem to offer no explanation  in any log I can find as to why they timeout, i.e. what’s exactly where they doing at the time they stopped ?

I agree. I do not know why more detailed logs are not being uploaded from Travis for these builds.

P.S: Remember to use lists.macports.org list addresses, not the older ones. Although the old addresses forward to the new ones, some users cannot see those forwards due to the way their email providers' servers are configured.