Speed up trace mode (GSoC Project)

Mihir Luthra 1999mihir.luthra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:52:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

I wanted to contribute to the MacPorts documentation.
The guide says that it currently is in docboook format with work in
progress to change it to adoc.
Actually I got a bit confused with this.
Where exactly should I add a file in order to create a new section?
Like currently there are 7 sections in MacPorts documentation.

I was thinking to add an 8th section which gives a small high level tour of
the codebase to a newcomer joining the community.
I personally would only be able to give tour of trace mode, but that
section can be populated with other topics as well later.

Mojca, I will stick to this email thread for any further communications
Apologies for previously creating many!

Regards

-Mihir