GSoC 2019 [Make Blacklisting MacPorts Compilers Easier]

Fatema Sherif fatemakhalid96 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:33:47 UTC 2019

I hope this email finds you well. I am a senior year student at Cairo University. I am interested in the project idea in GSoC 2019  "Make Blacklisting MacPorts Compilers Easier] ".
I want to apply for summer internship in MacPorts but I don't know have experience with Tcl. I wanted to know if it is ok and if I'll have time with the tutorials.
I am a good programmer in C,C++,Java,Android Programming, web development and Python.
I would like to proceed with the application and it would be nice to know what I should do next.
I would like to know if you have relevant low hanging fruit so I'd get clearer vision for plan in the proposal or I shall proceed with the proposal directly.

Best regards,