GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:50:19 UTC 2019

I think this plugin can reside in buildbot/www/
<https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/tree/master/www> directory, and it
would be pretty similar to other views (except the fact that it will be a
plugin and act as a way to write more views using react/vue; it won't be a
view itself). Developers may add more views inside that, and it can become
a part of buildbot. This package would be more generic, and the
Macports one will be optimized for our use case. It can be documented and
also be made into a pip package.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regarding the calendar widget: That's a good idea. I will try to implement
it and show you a prototype.