GSoC 2019 [Buildbot ideas]

Rajdeep Bharati rajdeepbharati13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 06:19:17 UTC 2019

A standalone npm package can be kept will sample components written in
React and Vue, with environment variables specifying which framework is
being used.

Something that I didn't understand: We have
the buildbot-react-plugin-boilerplate, which we add to our master.cfg. Now
there would be several views inside that. Do you want those views to have
separate tabs on the left side navbar of buildbot UI? Currently, there is a
single tab with the name of the plugin.

Rajdeep