Speed up trace mode (GSoC Project)

Mihir Luthra 1999mihir.luthra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:45:13 UTC 2019

Hi Clemens,

I was wondering if the trace mode optimisation project would be sufficient
for entire summer?
Because maximum effort is about understanding the code which needs to be
done before gsoc starts.
After that maybe the shared memory concept can be achieved within a month.
Maybe testing that will be a big deal because bugs maybe possible.
I donno if I am right.
Should i include that "auto detection of build dependencies" for last 1 and
a half month because it says this can be combined with the current project.

I am not sure if I am right on this, if this much work would be legitimate
for the summer.
Looking forward for your reply. ^_^

Regards,
Mihir