Guide theme update?

Horst Gutmann macports at zerokspot.com
Sun May 5 14:14:59 UTC 2019

Hi :)

I noticed that the main website today (or yesterday) got a little
refresh with the bright blue tone being more prominent. Is someone
already working on updating the guide's stylesheet to also reflect that
change? If not, then I'd also like to update the typography there
(larger font size with increased line-height). Would that be OK for you
and what would be the process here? (I already found the correct repo on
Github and am playing around with the stylesheet).

P.S.: I'm relatively new to macports as I've used it before about a
decade ago but just rediscovered it a couple of days ago. I want to help :-)

Cheers,
Horst