Cross-compilers broken

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 6 08:19:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

The ports directly using isl where all rev-bumped. However I guess it was forgotten to also do those using the cross-compiler PG

Oberon ~/Projects/MacPorts/ports > git grep ":isl" | grep "path:"
_resources/port1.0/group/crossgcc-1.0.tcl:                        path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \
devel/cloog/Portfile:depends_lib         port:gmp path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl
lang/gcc10/Portfile:                    path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \
lang/gcc6/Portfile:                    path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \
lang/gcc7/Portfile:                    path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \
lang/gcc8/Portfile:                    path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \
lang/gcc9/Portfile:                    path:lib/pkgconfig/isl.pc:isl \

Someone should do it for these as well

Oberon ~/Projects/MacPorts/ports > git grep crossgcc | grep PortGroup
_resources/port1.0/group/crossgcc-1.0.tcl:#   PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/arm-none-eabi-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/avr-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup               crossgcc 1.0
cross/i386-elf-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/i686-w64-mingw32-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/msp430-gcc-devel/Portfile:PortGroup               crossgcc 1.0
cross/msp430-gcc-devel/Portfile:# Lets keep the value of $name provided by the crossgcc PortGroup.
cross/msp430-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/x86_64-elf-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0
cross/x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc/Portfile:PortGroup           crossgcc 1.0

In cases like this, a comment at the top of the port, isl, would probably be a good idea as a reminder.

Chris