Please welcome the four GSOC projects this year

Satryaji Aulia satraul at gmail.com
Wed May 8 05:39:49 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Thank you for selecting me for GSOC 2019, I'm very excited
to contribute. Congratulations to the others too.

To my mentors Marcus and Clemens:
For private communications, is e-mail the most effective way
or do you prefer I message through something else?

I will track my deadlines and milestones through github issues
on my macports-base fork, if that's ok with you. I'll set it up in a
few days and ask for feedback.

Besides that, I'll use this period until May 27 to prepare for the
coding period in general. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions.

Thank you again, I look forward to your guidance in the future.