PRs

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun May 19 18:40:51 UTC 2019

So I just looked at our PRs, and we have 47 outstanding with the oldest
being 245 days. I'd like to help out. I'm going to go make a bunch of
comments, and merge uncontroversial ones. I don't know the standard when
there is a bit of a thing going on in the PR, but has been quiet for
a while. Should we close them? Label them? Merge them if things ended in a
sane manner?

Who is currently working on out CI/CD stuff like Travis, etc? And where is
it? There are some things I'd like to propose/do, like making the
maintainer timeout label automatic and making it possible to re-run CI from
GitHub commits.

Thanks,
Mark