Updating the epubcheck port

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 00:13:25 UTC 2019

Agreed. Use macports openjdk ports, as then you make no assumptions on what the user may or may not have instead.

To do this, just use the java PortGroup, as it is designed to check what is installed, and if it makes the requirements will use it, otherwise will install the require openjdk port.

Chris