2.6.0 features

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 12:18:44 UTC 2019

that is extremely sensible and what many might expect, so we should consider adding it like that as a synonym for the compiler year, but that does also set that flag. I also said as much when this first came about.

Many years ago I read that Apple (Steve) sat in a room watching people try to use the new Macs, and saw how they were trying to do certain tasks. He then went back and made the computer work that way.

Big lesson there.