Pick up SDKROOT as the sysroot fallback.

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 20:21:59 UTC 2019

> > I did not want to touch that at this point. The gcc bug report is still
> > open, as far as I can see.
> >
> > If someone wants try a build using —with-build-sysroot instead, they are
> > very welcome to try...
> >
> > Cheers chris
> >

> Chris,
>      I'll try your changes with that hunk removed. I don't see why it
> shouldn't bootstrap with only that patch applied as the xgcc and final gcc
> should now all look via xcrun for the SDK location.
>              Jack

If I might ask for a little testing on all the systems we support before we do that.
Although I have been pushing the SDKROOT business for a while now, for all recent systems, we have no idea yet how this might affect bootstrapping all the older systems we support.
I’d hate to have to go back and just put this all back in again :>

Ken