github 'maintainer: timeout' label never added to openmaintainer ports

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 08:59:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

The 72 hour maintainer timeout applies to both openmaintainer and
non-open maintainer

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.update-policies.html

however, unless I am mistaken the github macportsbot never applies the
'maintainer: timeout' label to openmaintainer PRs.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pulls

I think it would be useful to extend macportsbot to do this for both, as
then it would be easier to scan the open PRs to pick out PRs, both open
and closed, that have hit the timeout and thus ready to be potentially
merged.

cheers Chris