=?utf-8?Q?Can=E2=80=99t_?=see Azure pipelines logs anymore

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 11:23:31 UTC 2019

Hello,

I’ve been able to see the pipelines logs (at least for a while after the end of the execution) for a long time. Now it’s been 3 - 4 weeks that I always get the message reported in the attached screen and I cannot see them anymore. Does anyone know why? I have a non-reproducible error on the pipelines and I’d like to use the log to see what’s wrong… :)

          _

https://rdb.is