Github macportsbot not running

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Apr 29 08:56:36 UTC 2020

On 29/04/2020 04.07, Chris Jones wrote:
> Looks like the macportsbot has stopped running again , as The latest MRs are no longer being labelled. Could someone kick it back into life ;)

Thank you for the notification! I started it now. prbot had failed to start
after a reboot of the host system:

prbot-current[1453]: 2020/04/28 09:02:54 pq: the database system is starting up

This happened before, but I don't know how we can make this more robust. We
already use After=postgresql.service in the corresponding systemd unit, but
apparently that is not enough. Either there is some other indicator when
postgres has finished its startup, or prbot should retry if it encounters this
error message, or as a last resort we have to add some arbitrary delay.

Rainer