Github macportsbot not running

David Gilman davidgilman1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 12:30:14 UTC 2020

We ran into a similar issue at work: when the cluster starts it spends
some time doing bookkeeping like replaying the logs if the server
crashed before. In our case we were starting up completely empty new
PostgreSQL containers and they were still taking 15+ seconds to start
on occasion because the cloud hosted disks were so slow. Our solution
was a bash script that just called psql in a loop until it succeeded.
You could shoehorn that into a new systemd unit and have the prbot
depend on it.

--
David Gilman
:DG<