Need help with troubleshooting Blender PR

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Thu Aug 27 02:27:04 UTC 2020

On 2020-8-27 11:40 , Jason Liu wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've submitted a PR
> <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/8236> for my Blender
> port, but all of the Travis builds are failing. A short time ago, I had
> access to a friend's 10.15 machine (with Xcode 11.5, I believe) for
> about a week, and I was able to compile the port locally on that
> machine. Can anyone with 10.15 or 10.14 grab the files from the PR and
> see whether my port builds locally for you?

Looking at the 10.14 Azure build, the problem seems to be that both the
10.14 and 10.15 SDKs are being used. You likely need to convince the
build system to use what is specified in configure.sdkroot instead of
autodetecting the SDK.

Anyone who only has a single SDK on their system would not be able to
reproduce the issue.

- Josh