PRs now going back 18 months -- let's close the clearly dead ones

Eric F (iEFdev) eric at iefdev.se
Sun Jul 26 18:36:31 UTC 2020

On 7/26/20 8:20 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> We don’t want the PR queue to start to look like the (ridiculous) ticket list, with dormant open tickets going back decades.
>>
>> Ken
>
> The ridiculous ticket list is similarly important. …
>
> Of course, if there are open tickets or PRs that are "clearly dead" as you put it then they should be closed. …

One missing feature in the Trac system is the ability to close your own tickets
(as the opener). If there's an option for that (in Trac), perhaps it should be
considered. In that way, each one could do some house cleaning on their own at
least. /2¢

/I think I have 4 or 5 I could close (some already fixed, but not closed)./

 · Eric