Call for designers for our ports website

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Jun 12 23:10:14 UTC 2020

Hi Mojca, Arjun,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 07:24:49PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> - http://macports.silentfox.tech/search/?installed_file=&q=root&name=on

Please keep in mind that we do value URL stability. Specifically, I've
recently added redirects so that our old ports.php script will now
redirect the various links that are out there on upstream websites to
ports.macports.org, preserving the search terms where possible:
  https://github.com/macports/macports-www/pull/20

It would be appreciated if we could keep the existing URL structure for
ports.macports.org and not yet change it again, but it seems your
changes have modified it.

--
Clemens