Request for Information : GSoC 2020 Aspirant

SAPTARSHI MUKHERJEE saptarshim at iitbhilai.ac.in
Fri Mar 20 19:40:09 UTC 2020

Hi Sir,

Thanks a lot for the info provided. I've started working on the document.
Having developed some understanding and interest in the language TCL, I'm
in the process of figuring out ways of *Improving the Command Line Tool
UX, *and am enthusiastic to share the same by means of *draft proposals*.
May kindly let me know the *best way to share* the same; should I maintain
a Google Doc restricting the access to selected people and share over mail
publicly, or should I use a different platform for submission.

Also if you would like me to try out some *related issues* and submit
some *pull
requests*, may please let me know; I'll be glad in trying them out.

Thanks and Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
*Saptarshi Mukherjee,*
*Chairperson, Students' Senate,*