Request for help in resolving issue in building ports locally

SAPTARSHI MUKHERJEE saptarshim at iitbhilai.ac.in
Wed Mar 25 16:28:10 UTC 2020

Thanks Sir, for the valuable information. It appears that the problem is in
fact, that the port medusa has got outdated. I regret that I got digressed
from the prime issue - *Inability to build and test port in my local
machine*. (Error encountered on trying "*sudo port test*" inside the
directory of the port) I've followed the guidelines in
http://mac-os-forge.2317878.n4.nabble.com/Unable-to-execute-port-Could-not-open-file-td364084.html,
but adding permissions using chmod didn't help (all necessary files seem to
possess 777 permission). Any suggestions in this regard will immensely help.

Thanks in anticipation,
Yours Sincerely,
*Saptarshi Mukherjee**.*