Update of port ehcache

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Mar 30 12:46:57 UTC 2020

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 12:21, Jackson Isaac wrote:

> Is there a way non-members can assign themselves to a ticket ?

Probably not, but there are other problems. Even if you assign a
ticket to someone without the required permissions, that person still
won't be able to do anything about it (ticket cannot be closed,
modified in any reasonable way etc.)

I don't think there is a real need to assign tickets to people who
want to work on them. Leaving a note saying something "I'm working on
this" or sending a reference to the pull request should do. A proper
commit message on pull request will also close the ticket
automatically when done.

Mojca